Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Vegetarians,Vegans, and carnivores....

Please read this!! Straight from Romans 14:3 - "[New International Version (©1984)]
"The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not, and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him."  YAY!! That means us carnivores need to stop dissin' you vegetarians, and you vegetarians need to stop dissin'  us!!!  We really need to start living together to uplift each other and stop being so critical of those different than us. Speaking of critical... I am a ballroom dancer (30 years) by trade and we did a performance a few  years ago that saddened me. (True Story)  After the performance, a 10 year old girl came up to us (after we had received many compliments on our routine) and said, "I was watching your feet." (Dead silence) So I smiled, teased, and responded with, "Did we do OK?"  She frowned and said, "I just wanted to see how many mistakes you would make, but you didn't so I guess it was OK."  10 YEARS OLD!!!! HOW SAD!!!
Dear Lord, PLEASE  help the world to start building each other up and stop tearing each other down.  Teach our young people to see the good in everything, not the negative. I ask this in Jesus name, AMEN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts