Translate

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

100 BLOG POSTS TODAY! Happy Anniversary to ME! (& Happy Birthday Dad)

This may not seem like such a big deal to you, but this is the first time in the history of my life that I did anything 100 times.  Monk would be so proud. Remember the old saying slow and steady wins the race? Well usually that is the way my husband does things and he is masterful at it.  I am usually wired and scattered, but GREAT at last minute tasks which take me right up to the wire and then BAM!!! DONE. I really wanted to stay with this blog to see if I can be consistent with just one thing in my life.  I hope anyone reading this has gotten a few laughs and maybe even learned something.  I will continue to write and I am thrilled to have completed my 1st goal.   Today's prayer for the world is from 2 Timothy 4:7, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."  (GREAT passage.)   Lord please give each and every one of us the strength to keep fighting the good fight and FINISH the things we start, but most importantly, to keep our faith. In Jesus name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts