Translate

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

LA, LA, LA..........."It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood......"

If 25-33% of the world population is Christian, why aren't we a more peaceful and, happy world?  I am a firm believer that all  we need is a big swift kick in the pants.  Really, how much do we need? Where can we get it?  Why are we just living for ourselves and not trying to make this a better place for everyone to live?  New International Version (©1984)
"'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me?...[Acts 7:49]  After reading this, I started to ask myself what  kind of a place have I built for the Lord to rest his feet? Is it a place that I would want to go for solace and peace? NOT!! No wonder he gets angry.   He sees all of the anger, bickering and foolishness. Like any father wanting the best for his children, He wants us to rest in Him.  While driving yesterday, I noticed that about 90% of the drivers were either talking on their cell phones, or just had a puss on their face about 10 feet long. What happened to joy?  I know they weren't talking to God, 'cause God don't need no cell phone. As for the ones with the long faces, obviously they were not thinking about God or there would have been a joyful, or peaceful look on their faces. LOOK in the Mirror!!! (I did and about fell on the floor.) ASK yourself what do other people see when they look at you? Lord, I promise to try my hardest to; be happier, help others, and to do Your will.  I pray that others will do the same, in Jesus name, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts