Translate

Sunday, February 27, 2011

GOOGLE EVERYTHING !!!

I just found out that you can make a sentence with 15 letter words.  How? you ask, I Googled it!!  I don't care if you have other search engines, use GOOGLE!!! I  Google everything these days. It has helped me out of a jam a few times.  Anyway, I haven't been able to blog these days as I am in a new business venture and my time is limited.  I will probably get back to it as things settle down, But in the mean time use your search engine to the max. GOOGLE - GOOGLE - GOOGLE - GOOGLE!!!!! That's my choice.

 Dear Lord, please watch out for all of the people in my life, especially those who I promised to pray for and may have forgotten!! I ask this in Jesus name, AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts