Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MARCH 1, 2011 WOW, another month gone by.....another year as well.

....time flies when you're having fun.
....a stitch in time saves nine.
....don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
....rubber baby buggy bumpers.
....she sells sea shells by the seashore.
As my son's senior year from high school is coming to a close, I started thinking. WOW!! That is a difficult task for me sometimes.  THINKING, that is. All of these little sayings and tongue twisters came into my mind.  Where did they come from? How did they start?  I think I will think some more tomorrow and try to research the answer to those questions. I'll see what else I can come up with.  If you have been following my blog at all, you will see initially I seemed to have a purpose , writing every day and sharing some cool thoughts and prayers. Now I am writing when I have a few free minutes and no time to research. I still continue to pray every day and I pray to God that everyone's year this year is peaceful, happy and prosperous but most of all HEALTHY!! And remember, a prayer a day keeps the doctor away!! In Jesus name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts