Translate

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chrysler 200, featuring popular musician Eminem...

Those great Super Bowl Commercials.  I love the super bowl just for the commercials.  1/2 time was OUTSTANDING this year also.  I was talking to my son last night.  During the game he was having a great in depth talk with someone on Christ.  WE were talking about the whole resurgence of spirituality and Christianity.  It is on the upswing. I LOVE it. I was reading scripture after our conversation and found "foolishness" in the Bible.  People can be silly and not act as a fool.  There is a difference.
I pray daily for God (in Jesus Name) to bring those together who have been living not so great lives (including me) and giving all of us wisdom and knowledge to do what is right and not to act a fool. 

A fool's lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts