Translate

Monday, February 7, 2011

Are You Fat Today?? I AM !! After chips and dips,BBQ beef,salsa.....

I knew that making the dip and eating all of the goodies during the super bowl was gonna make me fat today. I did it anyway. WHY?? Am I a moron? Am I just lacking self-discipline? Why do we do the things we do? Who can I blame? ME ME ME ! I can't blame Obama, society, the weather, cats, dogs, my brother, my husband, my kids....... You get it. The only thing I can blame my foolishness on is ME!!! Open mouth insert healthy food and exercise.  That is the only way to is stay in good shape.  Lord PLEASE give me the discipline to watch what I eat and remind me that this body of mine is a temple and help me to care for it better.  I ask this in Jesus name.  Lord, also please watch over all of your children who are suffering from obesity and/or depression. AMEN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts