Translate

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today is the 1st day of the rest of your life....

I have always liked that quote.  To me it means that you can start over every day as if it were a first. A new beginning. In order to effect a new beginning for others, I am going to start a new blog with just one quote on it.  No comments or opinions from me.  I would like to share the wisdom of the ages from people I admire most.  Then maybe we could fix this poor old world one person at a time; one day at a time.  God, please watch over President Obama and all of the people under him making decisions right now.  We are all affected
by his decision making whether we voted for him or not. Lord please watch over our country as well, and bless us with health, happiness and prosperity.  I ask this in Jesus name. AMEN




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts