Translate

Thursday, January 27, 2011

GUNS, they're a BLAST!!

Again I just wanted to get your attention so you can talk about other stuff!! Did it work?  Anyway, back in Bible days, the host of a special occasion was supposed to have someone kill the fatted calf and rejoice and PARTY!! You were supposed to invite your friends and families over, have wine, and eat.  But it also tells in the Bible about drunkards and gluttony. What to do. I wonder how they would kill the fatted calf.  Even though I am not a gun advocate, I can see why you might want to use one for mercy's sake.  Especially if you were not too good with a spear, or bow and arrow, or club. Thank you for indulging my ramblings today as gun talk came up last night and I can't get it out of my head.  Interesting.  Lord please watch over those who use guns.  Whether it be in law enforcement, or a hunter, that they use their heads when it comes to the use of  firearms.  Please stop senseless killings and watch over the families of victims of gun violence. I ask this in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts