Translate

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Steelers vs. Packers !! Who are you voting for?

I have my money on Jesus. As much as I like football, basketball, volleyball, horseback riding.... I love Jesus more.  2010 was a difficult year for me and I had to re-evaluate my thinking.  In the last couple of years, I have lost some friends, some family and some money.  Guess what?  None of it matters as long as I have my faith!  Great Bible verse: (from 2 Timothy)  I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first existed in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am convinced that this faith also exists in you. All of 2-Timothy is good, but this particular verse reminded me we all have faith in us. It has been sent down through all generations. We just need to be reminded of it from time to time. May the Grace of God and the Fellowship of Jesus Christ be with ALL of YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts