Translate

Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF !!! - THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY !! - Really, Thank HIM!

Have you ever been so far down that it didn't seem like you you were going to get up? How about Job in the Bible? Wow what a life. I am loving my new spirit in Christ as He has shared with me the wisdom of the ages through the Bible.  I have read more about suffering and gratitude, gratitude in suffering and gratefulness in general.  When I woke up this morning my first thought was TGIF.  How many times have we said that in life?  In doing research about TGIF, I found the  Thessalonians (give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus)  to be the most understanding of gratitude.  Don't forget to give thanks every day and in every circumstance and to the people that help you.  Remember everything on this earth is passing and we own none of it.  Be grateful to God for everything he has given you.  All of the hard work, even if the hard work is just trying to stay above water.  That is very stressful and in these times it is easy to forget that all things are temporary.  Thank you friends who have been there for me and thank you Lord for all of the trials and tribulations in my life so I can become stronger every day. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts