Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Author, Author, ...

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith... The references I found in the Bible on authors refer to Jesus mostly. Cool huh? Are you an author?  Are you trying to write? Do you have important things to say? I am a firm believer that you just need to start writing if that was what you were meant to do.  Write on paper, on your computer, with a crayon, a pen, anything.  JUST START!!!  I am blogging to try and start everyones day off right with either a little humor, or a little God, or just some interesting tidbit of information and/or inspiration of some sort.  I love Jesus, my family (new found, and old), friends, all people  and I love kids. I hope to pass on something to someone somewhere.   I began my blog on Halloween and I just want to pause to thank those of you who have taken the time to read my ramblings.   Sincerely, Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts