Translate

Monday, January 24, 2011

Caleb Hanie born on 9/11/85 in Dallas.......

Cool huh? I was so impressed with this young man yesterday, I had to do a search on him today.  I have always admired young people who can get up there and get the job done at a young age.  I could NEVER do anything like that at that age. In fact, I am struggling with my  blog right now and need to redefine what I am trying to accomplish with it.  I love kids. (Anyone under 30 is a kid to me these days.)  I know that the world is in their hands right now, and technology is moving so fast.  After the game last night we watched the Julie/Julia project.  Blogging was much easier back then ('03-'04).  Everyone is so busy trying to out do everyone else that all of the messages are getting lost.  So that is where I am right now, 51 years old and trying to get my message out there.  What is my message? Where is there?  Maybe I'll figure it out sometime.  In the meantime, I pray that God holds my friends and family up in a special way today and answers all of their prayers. I ask all of this in Jesus Name. AMEN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts