Translate

Saturday, January 8, 2011

FUN, FUN, FUN !!! JOY, JOY. JOY !!!

I found that fun is referenced 55 times in the Bible !!! 29 of those are referring to "Making Fun of" which really stinks.  I thought that we could just have fun today after a long tiring week.  I got sad after reading all of those bad comments about "making fun of" in the Bible.  I was looking for permission to have fun and didn't find it there. So I thought, "Wow! I will look for Joy in the Bible and guess what? I found it 524 times!!!! Yippee!!! I guess I can be joyful today but maybe I shouldn't have fun. God, please give us all joy in our lives and also allow us to have some fun!! In Jesus name, AMEN.
I thought that I  would try and give you some games to play today just in case you are in need of a "FUN" fix.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts