Translate

Sunday, January 9, 2011

HEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!! I am drowning!!

I have fallen and I can't get up!! I am drowning in the abyss of the Internet. Who do you really ask advise from?  I cannot decipher who wants to help you, and is real, from: who is real, but could care less about you and only want your money???  Seriously. I am usually a very good judge of character (in person).  On the Internet I feel scammed and taken advantage of and I know it is my naivety and lack of experience with the WWW.  In Jesus time it was great because you had to be in person to buy sell or trade and with that I would have been fine. Please pray for me and everyone in the same predicament for insight, wisdomand patience to continue to strive onward to figure out this vast uncharted area!! I ask this in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts