Translate

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR TROOPS !!!

Finally, Saul sent him away and appointed him commander over 1,000 men, and David faithfully led his troops into battle.  David continued to succeed in everything he did, for the LORD was with him. (1 Samuel 18:13-14). 


I am married to a veteran and am extremely proud. My father was a veteran and I am proud of that as well.  This Christmas and New Year season has been strange for me, but the Lord is always a part of my life in everything I do.  I hope the Lord blesses all of the families that have soldiers overseas and also blesses all of the veterans and their families as well.  Know that your efforts are appreciated and blessed!!! Thank you for your service!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts