Translate

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today is GOODBYE!!! Peace be with you son!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Wow!!! Today is the day of our oldest son's bon voyage party. It was just yesterday that we took him to kindergarten for his first day of school.  Eric has really come to know the Lord this year in a whole new way. He has come to appreciate Paul in the Bible.  So it is in honor of Eric that I reference Paul today in my blog. This is something Paul said to the Corinthians.  
This sounds kind of like something Eric might say. 
"This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority—the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.
        11Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.
     12Greet one another with a holy kiss. 
13All the saints send their greetings.
14May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.




Custom Search



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts