Translate

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The HEARTof the problem is usually a problem of the HEART.

I first heard Kirk Cameron say this.  WOW!!!  How true it is.  Usually you can change your situation if you are willing to change your heart.  Here are a few tidbits straight from the Bible. (Different translations.)
A joyful heart makes a cheerful face, but with a heartache comes depression.
How blessed is the man who fears always, but he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
My son, if you have a wise heart, my heart will rejoice as well.
I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 
There are so many passages in the Bible about the heart.  Lord give me wisdom and strength to soften my heart to others, and to keep a joyful spirit so my heart is always right and my problems will be to a minimum!
The Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts