Translate

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ANGER!!!! I'm as mad as Hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore!!!

This was from the movie "Network".  I watched it on You Tube last night for the first time in 30 years. Strangely enough it totally pertains to today and the state of affairs we are in right now.  We really do have to watch our anger though.  It IS OK for us to be angry but just because we are, doesn't mean we should sin.  We are not supposed to let the sun go down on our anger.  Makes sense to me.  How great would the world be if we didn't go to bed angry. I think if you are angry, or depressed, try skipping!!!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy the whole skipping thing it really helps and not only that for you its alot easier to deal with anger cause your family randomly sings you happy birthday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts