Translate

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

In my lifetime, I have done some horrible things. People have done horrible things to me.  I have also had some great times and met some fabulous people. I am so thankful and grateful for that.  A wise man once told me, "Live your life as if it were your last day on earth". When I was younger, I didn't give it much thought. Now I stop to think about when I die.  I already know my eternal destination, but I wonder what people might say about me.  I hope they will say she always fed the poor, had a great heart, left her door open to all of those in need and (made some poor choices because of it), she was thankful for life, but mostly, she loved well.  I hope they don't say she was selfish, arrogant, self serving, unforgiving, bold, totally out for herself, angry........you get the point.  Lord please watch over all of the people in my life. THANK you for friends that have been there for me even when I haven't been there for them and please continue to give me a grateful heart and bless their lives abundantly. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts