Translate

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wednesday prayer...

Copied from - Heidi Lucky's World

September 23, 2020|Letters to God!

Dear God,

It is Wednesday! We used to call this mid-week break.

I confess that during the pandemic all of the days seem to kind of blend together. Driving this week has introduced me to some new people and stories. I was delighted yesterday to meet a college girl studying criminal law. She wants to be a Police Officer! She has committed herself to the service of others, and I was very proud to meet her! Lord, please watch over her as she pursues this dangerous field. 

It is written in Psalms 91:11 - (NIV) "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;"

Lord, please send Your Angels to guard and protect all of us, in Jesus' name, Amen!

Thank You!

All my love, 

Your child,  

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts