Translate

Monday, September 21, 2020

God, time with you is like....

Fro http://www.heidluckysworld.com

September 21, 2020|Letters to God!

Dear God,

Thank You for time spent with You!

I know that Sunday is a day of rest, but even on Sunday, Your day, people still want to do what they want to do. I'm sad because many don't even include You! I never get tired talking with You, ever! Maybe a sabbatical free from people completely with no electronics might be the only way to achieve, "Daddy Daughter" time with You!

In Psalm 42:2 (NIV) it says, "My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?" 

I totally get it! 

Lord, please give us all the desire to seek You one on one, and come to You with no distractions!

All my love, 

Your child,  

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts