Translate

Friday, November 30, 2012

THANK YOU Ballroom City and Lucky Entertainment, but.....


I think for my last day of thanks, I would like to make a list.
Thank you Lord for my.....
husband, kids, brothers, sister, the rest of my  family, friends, co-workers and their families, my kids friends and their families, all of the facilities, workers and their families..... But most of all.....my Mother and Father for if they had not had me, I would not be thanking anyone, as I would not be here!! Mom and Dad always said that I was not like either one of them, I was the best of both of them. What an awesome thing to tell your kid!!! Mom, thank you for love, and the knowledge you gave me for mental organization and a great work ethic. Dad thank you for love, and all of the street and mechanical knowledge you gave me. I have been so blessed by two awesome people Lord..... thank you for the gift of great parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts