Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

I have one more day of giving thanks after today.....

What does this mean? And then what?
I will switch things up in December.....YOU"LL see.
I made a vow in the beginning of November that I would use my blog to give thanks for something every day since this is Thanksgiving month.  I plug my Lucky Entertainment and Ballroom City daily, because I AM thankful for both of those aspects of my life every hour of every day. WOW! Initially it was pretty easy to think of things to be thankful for.  I realized today that  I should be grateful for.....
..........WAKING UP  









this morning to sit and write this!!! Thank you Lord for waking up every day, even if sometimes it is a rude awakening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts