Translate

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The FATHER , The SON, and The HOLY SPIRIT; 3 in one? How so?

I think this is one of the oldest and greatest mysteries of the Bible and God.  All my life I pondered that question. Just this year it was revealed to me as to how this is possible. What is steam made of? Answer: Water. What is ice made of? Answer: Water. What is rain made of? Answer: Water.  Jesus came down to earth in the flesh. Solid just as ice is.  Steam comes up from a pot of water boiling on the stove. When it is near the pot, it is visible.  Then it evaporates into the air and is invisible, like the Holy Spirit. It is definitely there but invisible.  And finally Water itself is like God. It is everywhere. The dew in the morning, in rain, and even under the desert floor water can be found.  God is everywhere but only reveals himself sporadically. Sometimes like in the desert, we have to search for Him.  But if you look long enough, you will find Him.  The only reference that I found in the Bible that puts these 3 together is Matthew 28:19-20. Jesus told his disciples, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spiritand teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." When was the last time I made a disciple??? Oops I need to get to work on that!! How about you? Lord please bless us all in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, so we remember to go out and make some disciples!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts