Translate

Monday, November 15, 2010

FRIENDSHIP. My friends are my most precious Gifts from God!!

The song "You've Got a Friend" used to be one of my favorite songs.  Jesus was the ultimate true friend. The greatest gift you could give is to lay down your life for a friend. So many of the all time greatest sayings came straight from The Bible. Nowadays kids say, "Yeah, I got your back". Do they?  I mean really. Do they know what it means to die for a friend or do they just mean, "I'm on your side."?  I believe with all of my heart that some of those kids would genuinely lay down their lives. Others would turn and run for their own. Which kind of friend are you?  I pray to God to please help me to be the friend I know He wants me to be. I love my friends so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts