Translate

Sunday, November 14, 2010

And lead us not into TEMPTATION.........

As I laid in bed last night saying my prayers, I asked myself, "Who leads us into temptation?  Do we allow the Devil to? Does God test us and put temptation in our way (so as to lead us)? Or do we just flat out lead ourselves into temptation?".  @ 51 years old I do believe that all three are true. We know right from wrong. "The Devil made me do it!!".  Yeah right. YOU did it.  "God created everything so, He also created temptation so it's His fault if I sinned!!".  Yeah right. YOU sinned. "How can I lead myself into temptation?  That doesn't make sense".   eg. You don't want to get pregnant, so don't go with your boyfriend or girlfriend to an empty house where you know for a fact nobody will be home. Being alone with your significant other puts you into a position of wanting to sin.  Always have people around you or go somewhere public so as not to put yourself into temptations way. The moral to the story:  TEMPTATION is EVERYWHERE!!!! Learn what temptation is and where it comes from and STAY AWAY from it.  You will find a peace that passes all understanding and God will bless you abundantly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts