Translate

Sunday, November 28, 2010

1ST Sunday in ADVENT!!! YIPPEE!!! ENJOY THE DAY!!!

WOW !!! It is already here!! CHRISTmas and Easter have always been my 2 favorite Holiday's.  In the secular world, CHRISTmas season is officially underway as of Black Friday.  I just love that so many atheists and agnostics go shopping on Black Friday.  NO REALLY it cracks me up!!   Personally I really want to look for the coming of Christ this year and go through the proper channels spiritually.  Fasting is important all over the Bible and I have not done that.  Quiet prayer is also important and I have not been doing that too much either.  May this CHRISTmas season bring everyone in your life to a quiet journey to new life, and for peace in the world for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts