Translate

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Copied from www.heidiluckysworld.com


Affection...

October 10, 2020|Letters to God!

Dear God, 

I love reading the different translations of Your Holy Word.

Today, I found, Romans 12:10 (NLT) "Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other"

Sometimes when I read KJV or NIV it doesn't resonate with me in a way that I can relate it well to others.  If I am trying to share Your Word, I need to communicate it only if I understand it first. I used to think that KJV was the only translation because that's what I was raised on! In discovering all of the different translations, I think it's cool to be able to share your Word in a way which it might be received openly by others. Thank You for all of the guidance. Thank you for affection and the ability to love and honor all of the people I encounter.

All my Love,

Your child,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts