Translate

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Copied from www.heidiluckysworld.com - "Letters to God"!

Remembering, "Class"...

October 3, 2020 Letters to God!

Dear Father God, 

One of the things I miss most from my childhood is "Class"!

I remember thinking that Jacqueline Kennedy was the epitome of "Class"....defined, "she looked the epitome of elegance and good taste"! 

1 Peter 3:2-4 says,

(2) when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. (3) Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. (4) Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."

A woman is something to be cherished and looked upon as in Your Word.

In my opinion, the top 5 classy women (for different reasons), from my childhood were:

St. (Mother) Theresa

Jacqueline Kennedy

Princess Diana

Diahann Carroll

Jacqueline Smith

They were powerful, strong, intelligent loving and giving! They lived such meaningful lives and broke barriers. Their legacy is immeasurable. I strive to live the way that You intended women to live based on Your Holy Word.

Lord, please help me to unlock and nurture the unselfish giving, teaching, sharing and commitment that these women put forth to honor others. 

I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen!

All my Love,

Your child,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts