Translate

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Copied from Heidi Lucky's World...

Happy birthday my sweet River!

October 25, 2020 | Letters to God!


Dear Lord,

Thank You so much ... just for everything! Family, work, sleep, church, food, shelter, friends, technology and a brain! You are the biggest, most consistent thing in my life, and I am so grateful. I can always count on You! Please Bless River today on her 4th birthday, and Thank You for her! (I love this silly picture of her!) Grandchildren are an awesome blessing & gift! 

Lord, help me to live Phillipians 4:6..."Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God". (NIV)

Lord, help me to share Your word in a way that gives me peace and commitment to the service of others. Let those who hear, accept Your Grace!

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen! 

All my Love,

Your child,

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed Posts