Translate

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Youth & Sleep

I thank God for youth & sleep today!!
Sunday is a day of rest, and who knows better how to sleep than kids. 
Do you remember being able to sleep till noon?
I DON'T!!! OK just kidding. Really, I do but that seems soooo long ago.
I always looked at my kids when they were sleeping.  
I would smile uncontrollably when I looked down on those angelic little faces.  That is also when I discovered that God had a sense of humor.   They woke up!!! Reality set in and we were back to normal once again.  When ever the kids were sick, I always told them, "REST IS BEST!"
"Rest is best"  has always been and always will be my motto.
Remember that when you feel ill.  Your body heals itself best when you rest!!  
To summarize, God, thank you for sleep and kids!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts