Translate

Monday, November 26, 2012

The PLC...THAT is what I am thankful for today!


Wendy's

What is the PLC?  
It was an abbreviation of one of the most fun times in my life.
In high school, I worked at Wendy's and the employee's were just like a big family there.  
We liked it there so well that we used to hang around the parking lot on our days off even when we were not working!!! Some of the great times we had there will never be forgotten.  So today I thank God for all of the people who were members of,
 "The Parking Lot Crew". 
I am grateful for getting a chance to reconnect with one of the coolest members!!! You know who you are!!!
 I pray that all of the PLC  folks are well and that they will be blessed largely this Holiday Season and ALWAYS!! 
I LOVE YOU GUYS!! 
 
Need to learn to dance?    Press HERE
Need fabulous LIVE ENTERTAINMENT 
for your HOLIDAY PARTY????     Press HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts