Translate

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am thankful for Peter Paul and Mary.....

I was raised on Peter Paul and Mary!! 
Don't get me wrong, I was also raised on and LOVED...... Boston, Steve Miller Band, Pink Floyd, Journey, Three Dog Night, Elton John......., and the list goes on.
I listened to John Denver also.  
Peter, Paul and Mary and John's folk music was awesome!!!
It was not angry or rebellious.
It left you with a feeling of peace after listening to it. 
I am thankful for beautiful music, and the peace I feel  when looking at this picture...............



or listening to....... 

Lord THANK YOU for FOLK music as well as RAP, HEAVY  METAL, GOSPEL, and ALL styles of music as well as the beautiful pictures you paint for us every day when we look in the sky!!
Ballroom City                            Lucky Entertainment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts