Translate

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Eric is now a married man!

There is only one thing better than being a mom. It's being a mother-in-law. When you have raised your children and they choose well, there is nothing on this earth that makes you more proud! A most glorious day was had by all and I can not thank God enough for stepping in and clearing up the day the way he did. Some think it was a miracle.  I am grateful and blessed for my husband, my sons. my family, my new family, especially Jackie and I want to share it with the world.  Thank you all so much for coming and thank You Lord for being ever present in my boy's lives.  Luke made a funny and thanked everyone for coming on such short notice!! That was great. I am going to collapse right now after a very long joyous day. Lord I love you and am ever grateful for all of my blessings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts