Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Poor, Broken, Un-loved, Alone, Lonely, Desperate.......

Are you feeling any of these things?  I know that I have from time to time.  Look at the folks in Japan right now. I am astounded at all of the brokenness in the world right now. I can't believe all of the "Natural" disasters that have occurred in the last decade.  I can't believe a lot of things.  I can believe in us though.  We the people of the United States are so loving and giving.  LOOK AROUND PEOPLE!!! We are BLESSED.  We (personally) are still cleaning up from the flood that occurred in our neighborhood last year.  Why complain?  (Nobody wants to listen anyway) We have our health, friends, and family, but most of all LIFE.  My grandmother used to say, "Where there is LIFE there is HOPE". Some say that was a Chinese proverb.  Others say it was an old Roman Quote.  Still others say it was from the Portuguese. Who cares where it originated? It is a great saying and a terrific way to get through some of the rough times in life.  May God Bless EVERYONE with the gift of HOPE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts