Translate

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whores, profanity, murder, disease, pestilence...

It's everywhere!!!  IN the BIBLE, on the INTERNET. I went to look up something on the Internet this morning and the name of the website that came up was so profane and anti-president, that I could not believe that someone actually used it and someone else allowed that for a domain name!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! "What is this world coming to?", I thought.  So I said to myself, "self, why don't you just do some Bible reading and you will calm down."  Guess what?  It was all over the Bible also!!! I am no saint by any means and have had my own dealings with these things in the past, but I really am surprised that the information out there in an innocent search is so readily available for little eyes to see.  I pray for a more innocent time and pray for the little ones coming up in this world that God protects them from all that is SO easily accessible today, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts