Translate

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I MISSED POSTING YESTERDAY!!!!! Well kiss my Ascot!!

I seriously forgot to post yesterday.  No, I mean SERIOUSLY forgot.  It was 12:02 A.M. when I realized it.   51 years old and I have no real discipline.  Our business takes me in many areas of life and I work my butt off but unlike my husband who works out daily, and my kids who are also disciplined in working out and in their music, this was the first discipline I have ever had.  I feel like that alcoholic who was recovering for 10 years and took that first drink.  It's only a blog I know, but I am feeling very ashamed of myself today.  How can you go from being SOOO proud of yourself to being SOOO ashamed.  WOW emotions are a weird thing.  Well today I am back on track and I still love the Lord more than ever and am blessed mored than anyone will ever know.  Great friends, family, life, love,.....and the list goes on. Lesson for today; you can't take back time. Once it is gone, it is GONE.  Maybe I will post twice today to make up for it but is that legal? (Lol)  Anyway thank you Lord for my life and please watch over all of the people that I say I am going to pray for and forget to.  You know who they are. I ask this in Jesus name, Amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts