Translate

Sunday, December 12, 2010

WOMEN put your clothes on, MEN straighten up and fly right!!!

Ladies always remember, "A beautiful woman who lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pig's snout".( Proverbs 11:22)
Gentlemen think about this, "Likewise urge the young men to be sensible;  in all things show yourself to be an example of good deeds, with purity in doctrine, dignified". (Titus 2:6-7)

I wish someone had the courage when I was growing up to throw some sound doctrine to me and maybe I would have done things differently in my life.  I pray that young girls everywhere will sit quietly and listen to their heart. Flaunting your wears will only cause a man to sin.  And I pray that men will sit quietly and do what is right.  Women love men who do the right thing and are dignified and only for them.  God, remind us all it is not too late to come to you.  AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts