Translate

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What is a blog??

Where the heck did that word come from?  Wikipedia says: ( a blend of the term web log) I wanted to do a Christian Quote to start your day off right!! I pray every morning before I write. Most of the time kind of cool stuff comes in my brain, and I jot it down. I really just want to share my Christian take on life with others. I guess that is a blog. We all have this inborn desire at some level to connect with others.  Why is it easier for some to connect online? Back in Biblical times obviously this was not an option. What would Jesus do in order to connect? He would have gathered his friends together, and in person , sit down with them and converse. The difference between now and then is; in conversation, two or more people are together talking. By conversing, you leave yourself wide open for discussion, and possibly  unwanted feedback.  Nowadays in blogging you can post a comment,  but you don't have to resolve anything.  Let's try to bring the old in with the new.  Don't forget to gather with your friends.  Not just on the Holidays, but OFTEN.  Let's also try to keep up with technology.  Try blogging!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts