Translate

Sunday, December 26, 2010

JESUS Stats, Santa Stats, and Christian Stats...

WWW used to mean World Wide Wrestling... now obviously it is the World Wide Web.  Nowadays we have access to everything around the world right at our fingertips.  What does this have to do with Jesus, Santa and Christian statistics? Everything!! We can find out who is googling who in the world about what.  I didn't realize that the U.S. is the highest ranked Christian Community and Santa is huge in other parts of the world that I have never even heard of. WOW a real eye opener for me.  Anyway I am in that U.S. majority and personally, I love Jesus and we sang happy birthday to Him as we do every year before opening gifts.  The best part of our celebration is sharing good wishes with family and friends.  To all of you in my family out of state and to everyone I did not get cards out to this year again, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

Most Viewed Posts